Danie Mouton Lead Process Architect
areas of expertise
- IT audit to align with corporate strategy
- HR Specialist
- Business & process analysis
- Training and Education
- Business, governance and leadership Consulting
- Vendor Management
- Project Management (PRINCE2 certified)
- Hands-on experience through the entire SDLC
- Executive coaching and mentoring
- Process simulation
- Bachelor of Science (Education) (BSc Ed.) 1981, Johannesburg University, South Africa
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 1984, Johannesburg University, South Africa
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) 1989, Johannesburg University, South Africa
- Certificate Program in Industrial Relations (CPIR) 1991, Witwatersrand University Business School, South Africa
- Fundamentals of Marketing (IMM) March 2004, Johannesburg
- International Facilitators Diploma (Masterplan) July 2003 Johannesburg
- TOGAF Certification (realIRM) November 2008 Pretoria, South Africa
- PRINCE2 Fundamentals (XPERT) 6 May 2009 Johannesburg, South Africa
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (XPERT) 8 May 2009 Johannesburg, South Africa
- BPMN Practitioner Certification 25 March 2010 Johannesburg South Africa
- Control Author (Nimbus) 12-13 April 2010 Johannesburg South Africa
- AIIM BPM Master (AIIM) 20 July 2010 Internet based UK
- Qlikview Designer (Qlikview) 23 March 2011
- Lean Training (TLC) 4 August 2011
With over 30 years of experience in management consulting, Danie is an effective mentor, trainer and implementer. As and SME with extensive South African and international experience in Consulting, Information Technology, Education, Financial and Healthcare industries, his ICT management experience covers both development and implementation of complex information systems. He has extensive experience in Education, HR, ICT, project management, Strategy development, IT and Strategy Alignment and consulting. He is a Business architect specializing in process led transformation.
Danie is well known as an innovator that develops insight based, unique solutions for complex problems. Often using simulation to evaluate the alternatives.
Skilled in handling business dynamics, developing, nurturing and strengthening teams by deploying evolving management practices. Danie is articulate and proactive, combining a professional and confident approach with excellent interpersonal skills and a concise communicator at all levels.
Danie specialises in Business Model redesign, for customers like Mutual & Federal where he led the redesign and project management of Allsure Personal Lines product and TIA system to a risk based product, simplification of policy wording, restructuring/simulation/leaning of claims and MLC D processes to align with strategy and to establish realistic performance management.
If you’d like a little more information, please start by completing the form: